Shiny foil number balloons perfectly complement inflatable bouquets, garlands, arches, pillars, and other decorations. Also, they help create beautiful backgrounds for photoshoots and event decor.
These beautiful balloons are perfect for indicating the important date (day, month, year) for absolutely any celebration. It can be your birthday or New Year’s eve, a special romantic date or the day when you first met your loved one, a wedding or anniversary, graduation, or other significant events. Order number balloons wholesale to make your décor stand out!
Now we are going to tell you about 5 various ways you can use number balloons in your event decorations!
“Pearl Arch” with number balloons
This idea is just perfect for a girl’s birthday or a wedding anniversary! You will need foil number balloons, some latex balloons, and high-quality glue.
How to make an arch:
- make several balloon flowers of three different colors and sizes;
- fill a large balloon with helium and tie a strong string to it. Pass it through the middle of the structure and tie it to the base;
- alternate flowers of small and large latex balloons;
- place the numbers in the center and continue alternating elements ;
- form the top of two flowers. Complete the structure “core” with a small latex balloon.
Note: that since your arch doesn’t have a base, fill all the balloons you use with helium! This will make the structure steady.
Chairs and tables decor
Helium balloons of various sizes, or even whole bouquets, tied to chairs are a very popular idea at various events. This is a very simple decoration, but it can instantly transform your decor.
You can order a certain number of balloon numbers, and design assigned seats for guests in such an interesting way!
Creating an interesting composition from letter and number balloons and hanging it against a backdrop of fresh flowers or beautiful fabric, you will get an excellent background for a photoshoot.
We bet that if you will do your best and make a beautiful background, all your guests will be there all the time!
Garland with number balloons
This is another simple yet stunning decoration idea.
Garlands can be made of monochrome or multicolored balloons: it all depends on the type and the theme of the celebration:
- inflate the pairs of balloons and fasten their necks together. You can use the thread or just hold the necks with your fingers and wrap them around each other, tying them tightly in a knot;
- then, take 2 pairs of inflatables with your fingers and wrap them around the axis, the center of the entire composition. Keeping one pair under the axis, place the other one above the axis. Then take the bottom pair of balloons and pull them above the top pair, then twist 180° and release;
- add all the items to your garland, including the number balloons. Place the latter in the middle of the garland, or a little further, closer to its edges.
If you want to make a column of great height, be aware that it will need a base; you can use a metal wire and two cardboard boxes as a stand. Also, do not forget to attach weights to the column: use two small balloons filled with water.
You can make a pillar the same way you create a balloon garland:
- use the elements made of two pairs of balloons twisted together by necks. Criss-cross these two inflatables and twist them several times on the axis to make a solid fastening;
- then, you just need to tightly string the elements on the wire, and fix each one with tape to the base. Now, add one or two beautiful large number balloons to the top of your column.
The column will look more interesting if you make elements from balloons of two colors and add small decorative inflatables.